Saturday, August 16, 2008

What are you telling me . . .

I'm somewhat accustomed people telling that I can't do something, or that "such and such" is not a good idea. Well,it's good thing I don't listen or my life as I know it would not exist. It started out as a result of being a stubborn pain in the rear as a kid, but as an adult, I realized most standard opinions and suggestions were not for me.

In my opinion, there are two overall ways to deal with life, a new job, stress, and just about any decision - big or small.

There are those that will explain either to themselves or someone else how something CANNOT be done. They will list all the negatives, "what if" nots and go over every which way failure will surely occur. [

Then there are those that will do anything in their power to figure out how something CAN be done. They will strategize, maybe pray and find every conceivable way how something surely will succeed even if that means adjusting their plan along the way.

Now how likely will the first person reach their goals even if the idea itself is a good one? How likely is that the second person may succeed even if their original idea is bad one?

Who do want to be? Who do you want to be in your company?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home