Sunday, August 17, 2008

Know your weaknesses

Everyone has weaknesses and I think the key is to find out what they are before anyone else does.

I wish I knew how to sing. I wouldn't even care if I wasn't that good as long as I wasn't so bad that I was the talk of the birthday party. "Who was that singing? What was she thinking trying to hit that second birthday high note?"

Although I can wish, my fairy god mother isn't coming soon so I do the next best thing. I listen to and often sing along to my IPOD while I mow the lawn. No one (not including me) can hear my singing. How perfect is that!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle R said...

My biggest weakness is trying to get people to what I want them to do without them knowing I'm asking.

Say, did you know you've been tagged? I tagged you on my blog right here: http://www.BookWormsUnited.wordpress.com/2008/11/08/ive-been-tagged. Go visit the blog page and you can see what the rules are.

Have fun playing,
Michelle Rothwell, Founder
Dora & Diego Homeschool Spanish
Spanish from the Biblical world view.
http://www.DoraHomeSchoolSpanish.com

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home