Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Playing Hookie

I would NEVER 'play hookie' from my home business even if I could get away with it. What I'm playing hookie from today is the dentist. In all fairness, I've had a bad cold and have generally felt miserable all week. However, my appt was at 8:30 this morning, but I didn't even take the time to call the office and cancel. I feel bad - I really do. I remember calling into work when I wasn't all that sick on a day that I knew would be busier than normal. For some reason, this feels almost as bad.

I don't think I feel bad so much for the dentist's office, but because it takes so much planning and coordination for me to find the time to get to get to the dentist and now I've just squandered all that effort - sick or not. Because I had no kids or work scheduled, I crawled back into bed for about an hour. Overall, I think it was worth the guilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home